Oversees total construction effort to ensure the project is constructed in accordance with contract documents, budget, and schedule. Ensure overall job site safety in accordance with OSHA and corporate safety policies.
Project Engineers will assist the Superintendent and Project Manager in the overall management of the projects. Responsible for establishing and maintaining project schedules. Handles planning and resource forecasting. Will assist Superintendent and Project Manager to procure and order all materials for self-performed work to ensure the materials arrive on site when needed.
Administrative and technical employees are hired to fill impending or immediate needs. Selection is based on existing skills and the position’s required experience.
• Know, understand, and live the KBS Mission, Vision, and Core Values and use them to guide daily activities.
• Deliver quality projects on-time and within budget.
• Maintain a safe work environment.
• Attend company provided training and leadership meetings.
• Comply with documentation as required in superintendent standard operating procedures.
• Maximize efficiency through planning.
• Represent the company in a professional manner.