BE a PART OF THE TEAM
Our administration team includes office administration, accounting, and HR positions.
Our business development team includes business development and marketing positions.
- Preconstruction- Work with Clients and the design team on budgeting, scheduling, and constructability review early in a project.
- Estimating – review plans, coordinate with subs, attend meetings, perform take-offs, and organize estimates and budgets.
- Carpenters – Our General Contractor Carpenters work on all sizes of projects within the KBS work area.
- Special Project Carpenters – Special Project Carpenters focus on smaller size projects within the Kansas City area.
- Carpenter Apprentices – Carpenter Apprentices complete on the job training and an apprenticeship training program to achieve the status of Journeyman Carpenter.
- Project Managers – Our Project Managers work in partnership with owners and Superintendents to provide overall project management from beginning to end.
- Project Engineers – Our Project Engineers complete a training program that incorporates work within field, project management and estimating positions.
Our superintendents oversee total construction projects in partnership with owners, field craft, subcontractors, and project managers.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid health insurance
- Matching 401k
- Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off